Sunday, July 15, 2007

Beef Macoroni

Hi. I made this one a week ago, but have not had time to put it onto the wee recipe site. I got this recipe from a friend who lives in Phoenix, Arizona. It is quite tasty and easy to make. I hope that you enjoy it.


Ingredients:

1 pound of ground beef
16 oz of egg pasta (I use macoroni or Penne, as I used in this case)
1 16 oz can of chopped tomotoes
1 can tomato paste
1 medium onion chopped
1 garlic clove chopped
1 green pepper chopped
2 tins of tomato soup

Boil pasta (macoroni or Penne) for about 20 minutes 1st. Put onion, garlic, oil and beef into a large pot and fry until brown. Add green pepper and cook for about 5 minutes extra. Add tomoto soup and tomato paste to thicken. Drain the pasta and add to beef mixture. Add 3/4 cup of water and simmer for about 20 minutes. Then it is all ready to eat. Enjoy.

No comments: