Sunday, October 28, 2007

Spinach, Feta and Chicken Wraps

I got this recipe from a girl from work and I found them to be delicious. I am so glad that she shared the recipe with me. I hope that you find these as tasty as I did.

Ingredients:

4 chicken breasts
1 block of feta (about 300 grams)
2 packets of frozen spinach
4 sheets of puff pastry
salt and pepper to taste

Cut the pastry sheets in half. Cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise. Flatten them with a mallet or another flattening device and place them at the ends of each pastry sheet. Place some spinach and feta on top of the chicken. Add a wee bit of salt and pepper to taste. Fold in sides of pastry and wrap around like a sausage roll (see picture for shape). Place them on a greased tray and bake them for about 40 minutes (until golden brown) at 200 deg C.

I usually serve them with salad, but they can be served with veggies or rice.

No comments: